Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Ball Has Started Rolling....

So first off the blocks (blog) is Yew Ngee. Everyone clap!!!

Thank you Nacrasis (what exactly does it mean?) for your enthusiasm. Please check out his blog and give him a hard time (I'm just joking). Actually, lets be really civil and gracious and give good input to one another's blogs and you'll experience what it's like to rise above all the childish bitching you see in many teenagers' blogs and have mature, thought-provoking discussions. I have faith that the students of F41 can do that.

From time to time, I would refer you to good blogs that I've come across. Remember what I said about good input? Garbage in, garbage out, that's another of my mantra. So feed your mind with good stuff and you will be able to produce good stuff.

Meanwhile, I patiently wait for the rest of you to jump in the bandwagon to start our journey towards Blogland.

1 Comments:

Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

O that nick? Its from final fantasy 9, name of a ship. Its called Blue narciss, but sounds like narcissist ( some guy in love with himself, gotta do with some greek god who made fun of cupid or something not really sure ) so i just changed it a little =.=

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home