Friday, November 11, 2005

"Mouse Loves Big Rice"

That is the literal translation of the lao shu ai da mi song that my daughter is now crazy over. Turns out that her school has taught her certain dance steps to the song and she can't wait to show them to me.

So last night I bought her the CD. And from 10.30 pm to 11.00 pm, we listened to the original, ballad, acoustic, dance, extended dance, club, extended club and karaoke versions of the same song. Yes, I'm not kidding.

That's not the worst part. She wanted me to dance with her. So, with the curtains drawn (in case students from the next block caught Mdm Sng dancing!), we danced ourselves silly. She taught me some steps and I improvised some.

It was a great time of bonding, although I felt quite silly initially. She was so obsessed with Guo Mei Mei now she slept with the CD cover next to her.

So now you know, Mdm Sng is quite capable of doing strange things in her house. I hope you'll still respect me.

2 Comments:

Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

o_O seriously, that singer is ruining songs. >.< just a personal opinion so don't mind me. That chicken little theme song? She sang it in CHINESE, something to do about not being afraid of something. Moment i heard that song, i died in my game due to shock ~.~

12:52 PM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

you mean your favorite teacher joanne wong? *gives evil look*

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home