Monday, November 14, 2005

How to spend your afternoons

OK, I know you still have Biology lessons this week although I'm not sure how long the 'torture' is going to last (how many days this week?). So I'm suggesting a de-stress activity that anyone of you can enjoy.

After your Biology class, take bus 65 to Orchard Road and go to Wheelock Place.

Then let your breath be taken away by the incredibly beautiful photos of Yann Arthus-Bertrand lining the walkways of Wheelock Place, all the way to Paragon.
It doesn't matter if you are not the artistic, sentimental, or creative sort. I seriously don't think any human being can look at the photos and not be enthralled by the sheer beauty of nature and humanity.

If you have a camera with you, take a shot of your favourite pic and write/blog about how the photo has moved you.

I'm going to take a second stroll there, this time with my camera.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tobx said...

Sounds like a good idea.
However insted of going there, my dad took me for a swim.
Anyway, the Bio nightmare is over thank goodness. Haha.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home