Monday, March 20, 2006

New fengshui

And now with the new seating arrangement, I hope the fengshui's better, not that I believe in such hogwash, but I do like to start the new term with something new.

The class' now drawn into a sort of battle of the sexes formation, with the weaker sex (the boys, ha ha!) on my left, and the girls on my right. It'll be interesting to see what would happen when we have a debate, an idea I've thinking of the last few days, and which I may actualize next week.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Did I tell you I'm very happy that so many of you signed up for CIP last weekend? You did it voluntarily, without so much of a murmur, and I got a note from the organizer today, saying you did a great job and they were so grateful for your contribution.

What amazes me is how you managed to get 2 boys from F42 to join in. So who was the 'propagandist' huh?? Well done, and I hope you will continue to infect students from other classes with your zeal and positive attitude.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Talking about starting things anew, I have recently been thinking of going for an eye surgery to correct my myopia. New improved eyesight for me! You are the first people I've told this to (other than my sister in law who had hers done and is the one from whom I'm getting all the first-hand information). Given my active lifestyle, I really think it will transform my life tremendously. I'm working out dates here and seeing when I can schedule my appointment.

So who knows, maybe in a few months' time, you will see a new me with laser-treated corneas!!

3 Comments:

Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

you're myopic? o_O *never noticed* Oh well, good luck with your extremely minor surgery with 99.9999%(0.0001% comes from the surgeon being drunk and tried to be a hero by manual operation) success. good luck having perfect sight!

AND YES! BRING ON DA DEBATES!!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mother went for it as well. Now she doesn't need specs to see far, but need them to see near! Near as in reading.

shdwhawk

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And mdm sng? Can you change my blog address to http://sg.geocities.com/shdwhawk12

shdwhawk (XW)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home