Sunday, February 26, 2006

Everyone say hi

...to my iDog.




Isn't he cute? I think it's a male dog and it matches my Zen beautifully.

LiHua says it's outdated because it came out the end of last year. That's nonsense. If that's the life span she's referring to, then I think 90% of the people in the class carry obsolete handphones and Jurassic era calculators. In any case, there is no need to practise slavish adoption of anything hot from the oven. Isn't it more prudent to wait for the price to drop a little before one gets any new gadget?

Anyway, my iDog has just been christened by me. His name is Victor. (Any resemblance to people you know is purely coincidental.) Why Victor? Ah...that's another story altogether.



6 Comments:

Blogger Xavier said...

What story ? hah.

5:57 AM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

*looks at victor chan*
*looks at iDog*
*Looks at victor again*
*looks at iDog*

*shakes head*

6:37 PM  
Blogger MdmSng said...

I already said any resemblance to people you know is coincidental.

The name Victor has other special meaning for me. :)

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, get to know your blog through pinhua's blog, didnt know that you blog too..hahaha..i thought teachers dont blog,that is quite fun. Anyway i love reading it!

9:11 PM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

*STARES at victor*
*looks at iDog*
*rubs eyes*
*stares again at victor*
bleax screw it, im better off flipping your history books =_=II im guessing its your dog that died when your a child?

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should I ensure that Lihua has a much, much shorter lifespan than most Singaporeans?

shdwhawk

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home