Saturday, February 18, 2006

My happiness index...

is going up at the moment cos there are some of you who are finally showing some signs of interest in playing games after school.

So lets get into action and not just talk.

This Thursday : see you Susilo-potentials at the badminton court. OK?
Just let me know if you have remedial and can only play later (4pm?). I'll get the nets from Potassium Hydroxide (hahaha! I'm very tickled by the names you gave to your teachers. I wonder what mine is?) and some rackets. But those of you who insist on premium rackets please bring your own ok (another PE teacher told me it will only make 5% difference to your play, so there's no need to show off your $500 racket really).

If anyone is keen to play tennis, my happiness index will triple! Just tell me when you want to play. Rackets and balls are provided FOC (unless you keep hitting the balls to the PIE, then I will make you replenish my supply with top grade competition balls!).

-----------------------------------------------------

On a side note, I was very insulted that Uni didn't think I knew what static electricity was the other day. Hallo?? Are English teachers clueless about Science?? I read Isaac Asimov and Carl Sagan ok?! I can also recite to you the 3 laws of robotics in my sleep ok? So don't pigeon-hole English teachers into Shakespeare-spouting, dictionary-touting airy-fairy bimbos. I am a rojak English teacher, a Jane of various trades, and hopefully semi-masters of a few disciplines. *Ahem*

--------------------------------------------

Nam just reminded me half the class are badminton club members. Gee, why didn't anyone say so? Well, if I get slaughtered on the courts, I will just take my revenge during English lessons. Heh heh heh.....

8 Comments:

Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

o_O fierce..
i'm only free on friday =_= unless you guys play on thursday till later arnd 5 or 6 =D chess club till 4.30 =_= gotta dismiss everyone

9:45 AM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

btw, "So don't pigeon-hole English teachers into Shakespeare-spouting, dictionary-touting airy-fairy bimbos"
most memeroable/interesting quote since 2005. Aye?

11:27 AM  
Blogger shdwhawk said...

Uni, aye. And don't pick on Laylian if you haven't played against her recently.

Hairy 'Otter fan: As if you yourself isn't chim! Sprouting nonsense in choir... we don't need additional science lessons in choir.

Actually, mdm sng, I wanna go home on thur. I can (or should I say always) play badminton on wed and fri before choir. And Laylian is from F4-3, if you have seen me after school, you might have seen her also. Very big size, hard to miss her.
And what you mean by "are finally showing some signs of interest in playing games after school."? Maybe you should walk out of the staffroom occasionally... lol, especially dennis k. was playing right outside the staffroom on friday (17 nov).

4:07 PM  
Blogger shdwhawk said...

And uni, do me a favor can? Remove whatever soundless mucis you have on your site. My pc likes to hang whenever I go in there (I couldn't get out yesterday).

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggested thurs cos that's the day the teachers play badminton. Fri the Badminton Club people monopolize the courts. But tennis on Fri is fine when there's no staff meeting for me.
(I'm commenting from my phone so my name doesn't appear automatically.)
I saw DK, YL etc playing on Fri. Strange venue for badminton though. With such low ceiling, how to play a proper game?
Mdm Sng

4:48 PM  
Blogger nAm-aKa-dAViD said...

Hee hee hee........... BADMINTON MEMBERS! RACKETS ON!

Beware.......................

And nowadays everything is so high tech can even go internet with phone! Lol! O2 Phone!!!!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mdm sng, next time when I'm too lazy to log in I'll just post like this can? lol

shdwhawk (xw)

5:30 PM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

sheesh whats HER problem =_= Li hua, no one likes a smarty,except the ones in the tubes, but yea, you get my pt. i shoot my mouth off like nuts, i know ppl don like it, but i still do it, thats me, i aint changing it for nobody ;p
PS: whats with you and money anyway o_O

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home