Sunday, February 05, 2006

Music in your blogs

F41 bloggers:

I saw that more of you have uploaded music in your blogs. Perhaps you should read this and then decide if you should take down those music.

I'm not trying to be a wek blanket here but just trying to help you save your hongbao money for more meaningful things than to pay fines! From the article, it doesn't seem like the law is in effect yet. But why wait till you get a warning letter?

-------------------------------------

I had a CNY gathering with my ex-secondary school mates and we all agreed that the best years of our lives were our secondary school years. I hope you all will experience the same good times that I've had. It's hard to explain such things to you and you'd probably think I'm being sentimental, but it's not easy to make close friends in JC/poly/university/office. Somehow, the environment in these places are not conducive for forming close friendship.

So treasure your last 10 months here. Study hard, play hard, laugh a lot. Don't get hung up on petty things. Then you'll be able to look back on your secondary school years, and reminisce over the good old GM days.

5 Comments:

Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

o wow, come to think of it, im already 16 =( 2~3 more years to NS. Dang, then after that, its uni (if i can get into 1) then work for the next 20~30++ years

Hmm, they say high school (secondary) is the best years of your life. Yet in GM, its not really that great =0 hmm, maybe i'll learn to appreciate it more when i grow up.

8:20 PM  
Blogger elyn said...

mdm sng rmb to send mi the photos urh.=)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jin said...

Just revived my blog!Will write when I have time!Anyway,I do hope most of us will go into the same JC or at least keep in contact and attend each other's weddings!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo... Jin Quan, we will first attend your wedding first!

To everyone, even if I have graduate, please do visit my blog often. So we can keep in touch... After 'O' level, I might even be able to host your blogs for free!

8:51 PM  
Blogger nAm-aKa-dAViD said...

Talking about that music background thing. I can declare I have no problem posting for the music is not one else but, erm MINE. It's quite annoying thought with those kinda music but well at least it makes the blog abit livelier

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home