Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Checking in

Hi folks!

I'm checking in again after my long break. Realised it's been a little quiet here. When the cat's away, the mice all go and play right? Sigh...

Anyway, by now I guess some of you are starting to get depressed. Jan 3 is less than 2 weeks away! If it's any comfort to you, I'm not ecstatic either. I have to prepare lessons, set Headstart test (ya ha ha!!! evil laughter) and orientate the Sec One's. In other words, I'm just as stressed, if not more.

About my trip, well I have almost 1 GB of photos in my SD card so I shall be judicious and select only the very very interesting/weird ones to feature here. Enjoy.

The spectacular Wave Rock :




A wind farm! Lovely name for industrial wind mills.


A wood-chopping contest in a small town. Real men chop wood, that's what I say!


A plant that looks alien to me :


A plant with petals that fold like paper napkins.




Ant hills you can climb up on :


Meeting friends of higher intelligence :


A Shell Beach is literally that. A beach with no sand but shells.


And finally, this is where I want to spend my retirement years. The place : Karri Valley Resort, Western Australia. Fresh air, cool weather, nature all around you, and no TV or phone connections. Heavenly!

Now, it's back to reality. I face mountains of laundry and undone work. Home sweet home, huh?

8 Comments:

Blogger FixCon said...

Welcome back to Singapore Mdm Sng! Very spectacular photos you've shown! Looking forward to more post :)

8:11 PM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

wow mdmsng, nice places you posted there. Btw, can u fly kites onthe farm? O_o haba wa? ant hills...makes me feel like pouring down motoroil then strike a match..i wana burn them T_T
PS: yea i hate ants

10:49 PM  
Blogger MdmSng said...

Fixcon:
Thank you! I have so many photos I don't know how to organize them now! :)

Nacrasis:
fly kites on the farm? You mean the wind farm? I suppose you can altho no one did. You'll have to be quite strong tho or the kite will drag you away!
I detect a certain destructive streak in you in your desire to pour motoroil in an anthill. Why? Why? Why? Just becos you hate ants doesn't mean you must kill them right?

8:34 AM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

too much violent gaming i guess =P don worry, it'll end when i hit the books again

2:48 PM  
Blogger shdwhawk said...

ANTS!I feel like stomping on them whenever I see those particular buggies.

8:20 PM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

i aint the only one *rolls eyes* burning is fast by the way ;p

8:23 PM  
Blogger elyn said...

Nice photos!.will catch up with you soon..meanwhile,u takecare urh.=)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Tobx said...

Hey Mdm Sng! V.Cool Pics... Wonder Where You Have been....

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home