Friday, November 25, 2005

Holiday in Malaysia

I thought I could perhaps be lazy, and not post the photos from my recent short holiday. But Uni just wouldn't stop nagging so here they are. See if you can guess where this place is.


This was what I saw outside my room every morning.

And here's my angel in the garden.


Early morning walk:



My experimentation with the Macro function of my camera:








Someone came to visit :

If you still don't know where this is, maybe this will help.
So where did Mdm Sng go for her holiday?

7 Comments:

Blogger nAm-aKa-dAViD said...

YOUR DAUGHTER HAS THE BEAR LIKE MR.BEAN's!!!!

8:58 AM  
Blogger nAm-aKa-dAViD said...

by the way your photographic skill not bad!

8:59 AM  
Blogger MdmSng said...

My camera is idiot-proof la! So it's not my skill. It's Casio Exilim Z40. Super long battery life. I don't get commission for promoting it but I've been telling people to get it.

Yes, my daughter's bear is like Mr Bean's. Cute huh?

9:19 AM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

mr bean's bear was decapivated =.=, hopefully mdm sng's daughter's bear isn't haha. Nice pictures btw, i like the clock tower picture =P

2:37 PM  
Blogger shdwhawk said...

you're promoting the battery or the camera?

Q: So where did mdm sng go for holiday?
A: Malaysia. lol

4:03 PM  
Blogger justin said...

i think it is Penang

4:09 PM  
Blogger FixCon said...

Hello Mdm Sng! It's indeed a small world~ Especially since I just so happen to "stumble" upon Double Yellow LoL Really nice photo you've taken! Nice entry too, can see that you are becoming a regular blogger too heh.. And i feel that something is brewing soon :P kK, keep in touch. Do add me to MSN - jasontxf@hotmail.com if you got MSN. :)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home