Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Survey #1

OK, students of F41, I found a sampling of these questions from another blog and thought I'll invite you all to answer these questions so that we get to know one another even better. Please post the answers on your blog. I'll do mine here:

Please list, as honestly as you can:

1) 5 things I plan to do before I die
* serve as a humanitarian aid worker in a 3rd world country
* be famous
* visit Europe
* learn to play another musical instrument besides the guitar
* blog in Chinese!

2) 5 things I can do well
* write (in English)
* play most racket games
* make friends
* entertain my daughter
* play Boggle

3) 5 things I cannot do well
* play an instrument by ear
* public speaking
* cook
* jog
* be patient with idiotic people

4) 5 things that attract me to other people
* my frankness
* my easy-going nature
* can talk about almost anything under the sun
* my love of food
* sense of humour

5) 5 things I say most often
* Shit
* Wa lao
* Excuse me?
* What the fish?
* You love me or not? (to my daughter, not my husband!)

6) 5 celebrity crushes
* Jude Law
* Robbie Williams
* Pierce Brosnan
* Srichapan Paradorn (Thai tennis player)
* Andre Agassi

It's now your turn. I'll check everyday for your entries!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jin said...

well, the most common thing I say is shit!I also have stage fright!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Jin said...

By the way,my blog is http://neo-lorrnoke.blogspot.com/

9:31 PM  
Blogger MdmSng said...

Hi Jin,
Your blog looks very sophisticated! Please add comment facility soon. I'm not too fond of tagboard (first used it in Song Ying's blog) and I find it too small!

So if you're putting tagboard in, can you make it a decent size (like 1/3 of screen) so I can read it without putting on my bifocals?

You're mastering HTML?? One of my holiday projects is to learn HTML coding. Now I know I can consult you if I'm stuck!

11:22 AM  
Blogger shdwhawk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:12 PM  
Blogger shdwhawk said...

Ah, Mdm Sng? You might want to check the codes for jinquan's blog. The address is incomplete.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home