Monday, December 05, 2005

And one more thing....

I'm beginning to sound like your mother, I know. But I just have to remind some of you to start dusting off the cobwebs in your blog. I mean, if your last post is like 19 Nov, then obviously I'm feeling like I have the license to nag a little. Unless of course you tell me you've been travelling in which case I want to check your passport when school re-opens. (I can be very idiotic if I want to!) Or maybe you've been faithfully doing your compositions in long-hand, and you will dutifully hand them up to me in hard copies on 3 Jan. (Why do I find that hard to believe?)

I'm heading off to the airport tonight. I know you'll love to give me a rousing send-off party but no need la. I know and appreciate your hao-yi. Unless you're going to be there anyway to welcome back the SEA Games swimmers, then you might as well come and wish me bon voyage and wave your banners at moi. Ha ha ha....I'm definitely in a holiday mood now. Don't miss me too much! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home