Saturday, December 03, 2005

Going away - again

OK, I'll be off for Part 2 of my holidays from 6-20 Dec. That doesn't mean I won't be checking this site regularly. I'm going to a developed country ok, so got internet connections. Plus, my trusty smartphone ensures I can visit your blogs on the go! Oh, how I l-u-r-v-e technology.

Perhaps I'll upload some photos along the way, if time and internet connection speed allows.

I'm actually a little apprehensive about my trip. Because I don't know if I'll meet some people in that country who have an axe to grind with Singaporeans. They think Singapore is a barbaric country that have no morals. Those of you who have been following the news should be able to guess which 'enlightened' nation I am talking about.

Anyway, be good. Enjoy the rest of your holidays.

2 Comments:

Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

aussie? my ex-RO freinds live there. O yeah, i remembered mrs theseira told us that her aunt who lives in aussie was saying how poor thing us singaporeans were drinking NEWater(aka clean sewage water) when aussie too adopted the same technology but called it sth else..rofl

PS: when i drug smuggle in future (hopefully not) lets all go to aussie! we'll be heroes there! =D

5:09 PM  
Blogger nAm-aKa-dAViD said...

SMART PHONE ROCKS!!!!. O2 PHONE ROCKS!!!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home