Sunday, August 13, 2006

If our tutors were like this...

Since poor Uni is inundated with so many tuition classes to attend, I thought I'd cheer him up with this hilarious news about tuition centres in Hong Kong.

Read this, show it to your tutor, and maybe he/she'll be so inspired by the entrepreneurial spirit of Hong Kongers he'll want to devote some time to doing the same in Singapore. If we allow market forces to work, maybe that will weed out the boring old hags from the tuition centres and you'll get lovely eye candy as your tutors whom you can gawk at a few times every week, and then life as a student in Singapore won't be so drab after all!

9 Comments:

Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

again, marketing gimmicks =_= Damn cunning, i take my hat off those hong kongers.

10:55 PM  
Blogger ChlOe said...

my blog link has changed to http://ur-neighbor-totoro.blogspot.com pls relink thkx =)

6:40 PM  
Blogger ChlOe said...

opps sorry i am song ying

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check this out n see how e dictionary will define ur name

http://www.quizgalaxy.com/result.php?q=83&r=1

8:56 PM  
Blogger -jon- said...

somewhat i feel there are many incompetent tution teachers in singapore too. (:

11:27 PM  
Blogger shdwhawk said...

I've put up pictures of my brother's model in my blog. And don't get jealous of my nice bro. =P

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy teachers day!!! Luvangel :)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Yuna said...

lol the HK marketing thinggy sounds lame! -uni's jie

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

changed my blog to blackandwhite-freedom.blogspot.com

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home