Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tips for Powerpoint

JX says my blog is getting boring cos I haven't updated it for so long. So in order not to lose my readers, I thought I'll provide something useful here so that my students can still find some value in visiting this site.

For those of you in the midst of preparing your Powerpoint presentation for Project Work, it would be really helpful if you can check out the evils of Powerpoint presentation. If your internet connection speed allows it (which means you have to do it outside the school!), click on the other videos on the link too.

I've always been a firm believer of simple, slick and concise Powerpoint presentations. It's a sign that you have transformed from being cutesy to being cool. And that is a very fine but essential line to cross.

Happy powering your Powerpoint!

P.S. This is entirely unrelated to the subject matter but I thought I'll let it be documented here that my whole family are now ardent fans of JJ Lin. His songs are in my handphone, my daughter's handphone, my two mp3 players, my computer and in my mind. And I'd gladly blue-tooth them to anyone who shares the same slavish adoration I have for him. Don't say I never share ah!!

15 Comments:

Blogger Sakura said...

Can you email to me instead of bluetoothing???
The tips of PW is useless for me now since I got my PW grades now...

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha didn't noe u like JJ Lin too!haha

9:31 PM  
Blogger MdmSng said...

Sakura:
Hi! I don't think you can say the tips are useless to you. These are timeless tips that one needs even when one has left school. Trust me, you'll be doing lots of Powerpoint in the years to come. I've seen adults who do terrible Powerpoint presentations and I wish they'd known some of the tips.

You need to give me your email address & the songs you want.

JQ: You like JJ too??? Alright man!!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Sakura said...

My email is sakurakittysite@hotmail.com

7:48 PM  
Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

it's AMAZING how we're still there and not the 2008 3-1 batch xD

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol yew ngee u r right. tis blog is sooo ancient. bt dun worry mdm sng, u r nt tat old yet...oni ur blog is ancient onli ;)

6:35 PM  
Blogger MdmSng said...

Hi Uni & Jencen:
I'm too lazy to update my blogroll la. :) You should feel very honoured to still be in my blogroll! If I update it every year (cos I have new form class every 1-2 years), then you guys would have faded into oblivion!

How's JC life anyway?

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL den update once in a while what. at least once every half a year? haha...i know that you will be too busy to do that. being a teacher alone is tough. but being a teacher+mother? waaa u are wonderwoman mdm sng! u'd been thru jc so you know what a torture it is. JC=studying=torture


and btw UPDATE!!! XD and relink lerh...

7:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mdm sng... pls update my link... it now is http://tobiewee.blogspot.com
Thanks.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Cheese. said...

Hi Mdm Sng!!!!!!

This is chenghui here!

The little guide there would be great for my PW at the end of the year! Thanks.

And, GP sucks... ...English was far better and easier......

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haiyo Mdm Sng I really think its time for you to resuscitate your half dead blog . Haha .

Huiqing Y.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto ;)

Youjin L.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last post on April 2008. Now is August 2008... Mdm Sng's blog been dead for quite long (just like mine).
But when one looks at the archives, you have to admit, it's surprising to realise that the blog lasted from Nov 2005 to now! Wow...

I'm not even gonna ask why is the 2006 f41 links the only there. It certainly is a headach to update all the links when people change blog address like clothes, much less add new ones...

9:15 PM  
Blogger Sakura said...

shdwhawk: well, nothing is WWW is static...

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i used to be one of the crazy fans for jj lin, but now there's not much new songs, so the craziness for him kinda died off =)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home