Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh dear!

I've just discovered this about myself :


You Are 28% Abnormal

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.



from on online test which you can also try here.

So now, when I give you crazy debate topics like 'I think Mdm Sng should be a supermodel." I guess I can get away with it without suffering endless flaming from you in your blogs?

8 Comments:

Blogger † Misère Noire † said...

oh mdm try me =D There's sth in the world called SACARSM =D

Sth like:

Victor is so suave and hunky, he can overthrow tom cruise or any guy for the sexiest guy on earth topic =D

PS: my hair stood

8:04 PM  
Blogger -jon- said...

hello mdm sng. hahas i took the test. looks like we're the same ><

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi.. mi frm 2003 F4/1 de.. duno if u still rmb.. haa.. anyway, u sure 29%abnormal ah? haa.. btw, just wan tell u somthing.. u say blog meaningfully, but isnt it a bit bit weird? cuz blog r mostly personal reflection or events and thus, shldnt them be meaningful in some ways or another? hehe.. pardon me.. GP infected... =P

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Lihua can track IP addresses! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......
I never knew she's that amusing.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ya, i almost forgot to put my name. The above comment is mine.
*snicker* .......


shdwhawk

sorry, its a little too funny......

7:35 PM  
Blogger MdmSng said...

Hi Chun Hong:
Yes I still remember you. How did you track me down??

Blogs can be a lot of rubbish, especially if people just write about mundane things like what they had for breakfast. I think when people want to blog publicly, it makes sense to blog about things that are meaningful, mature, sensible, critical, interesting...etc.

Li Hua:
I am pleased that you are writing essays but I must tell you my priority is to grade test papers first, then official class work that I give to my students, then the unofficial work that students do. So, you need to take a queue number first!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! mdm snd should be a supermodel?! hmmm....why not u try it out? give it to ur f41 for essay. see wat they come up w! will be very interesting to read. or have variations like mdm sng shd be a project superstar!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

danfan, your queue number is number 100000000. Thank You.

lol shdwhawk

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home